While most rideshare companies give their drivers 75% of the fare or less, at Shebah we award all our drivers 85% of every trip.
Driving for Shebah means you feel a sense of safety at work. We ask our passengers to respect and care for their drivers safety, as they do for them. It’s a simple unwritten contract between riders and drivers that just works because everyone cares.
When you’re part of the ‘Army of Aunties’, you’re part of a much bigger network of women, both drivers and riders in your community. We stay well-connected when out on the road and online giving everyone a strong sense of belonging and safety.
Meet your Shebah Sisters
Meet Shannon, Mother and Victorian Shebah driver who feels she’s “really making a difference” since she started driving with Shebah.
Check your eligibility
– You’re at least 21 years old.
– You have an iOS or Android phone.
– You can comfortably and confidently speak English.
– You agree to follow our vulnerable passenger guidelines.
– You’ve held an unrestricted Australian driver’s licence for at least 12 months.
– You have access to a car in excellent condition, with a minimum of four doors.
– You have an ABN and are registered for GST.
Gather your driver documentation
Every state and territory in Australia has different requirements and regulations in place to ensure the safety of rideshare drivers and passengers.
Click your state for a comprehensive list of everything you will need to become a Shebah driver, including links to relevant forms and applications.